Got an order from Van's tonight, throttle and mixture cables and associated hardware. Also a AN fitting elbow so I can finish the brake plumbing. So that's what I did. All of the foward cabin brake lines are now installed and tightened down.
Also reinstalled the battery box, which was removed for sealing up the firewall recess. As part of that, installed clamps for the right foward wiring conduit. Will need to get more 13/16 Adel clamps.
Spent a couple of hours after work this week. Miscellaneous stuff, all geared toward finishing up the cabin.
Received a Garmin GMA 240 Audio Panel. Now I have everything needed to finish the design of the radio stack. Don't have the 430W yet, but I don't really need it. I can start cutting panel and subpanel parts and cutting attach angles to length and those kind of tasks.
The only thing I really need to make the panel usable is a Skyview display. That will have to wait, and I've got plenty of other things to do in the meantime.
But now I have everything needed to finalize the firewall and engine installation.