Van's RV-9A in Aurora

The Big Picture

The Big Picture
Flying! 8/28/2011

Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 hrs, 12 rivets
Finished up wiring for the aft fuselage. The next step is to install the ADAHRS and rivet the aft top skins. But before that, I have to run all the pneumatic lines, and the Dynon network cable. But before that, I have to get the foward cabin finished up.

So the forward upper deck came apart for the last time. Primed the rib flanges that will adjoin exterior skins. And now it's time to finish all of the plumbing and FWF tasks.

As I was taking the forward canopy deck apart, the post man walked up and handed me a box. In it was the Avery order for more green pitot line, and the trim covers for the rudder cable exit. So I finished up the rudder cable installation in the aft fuselage. I think it looks pretty good.



I've been floundering around lately, with too many different things to work on. But just like that, the path forward is now clear. First order of business is a order to Van's for more FWF parts.