Van's RV-9A in Aurora

The Big Picture

The Big Picture
Flying! 8/28/2011

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1.6 hrs, 4 rivets
Drill holes and install nutplates for RAC trim servo.
Install terminal blocks for trim circuits.
Slowly working to finish all the critical path items to closing up the aft fuselage.



Looks like I just won the bids on a SL-40 and on the rest of the Nav/Strobe AeroLED parts I need. A bit of a discount over new. I've been looking for a radio for about 3 months. I've seen lower prices, but you have to factor in the tray and installation bits.
The market for these parts is hot right now. Anything good is gone pretty quick. Can't afford to spend too much time thinking about it, or you'll be paying AC Spruce for new equipment.

Soon I need to get a Garmin 240 Audio Panel. That will leave just the 430W to go. And the SkyView panels.