Too cold again for most of the week. So took a break and worked on schematics. They are almost done, just need to fill in a few more details, like fuse ratings, wire sizes and colors, and the ELT circuit.
The panel paint I ordered came in on Monday. Friday was forecast to be a really nice day, so I took it off to paint. The weather did not disappoint. Set up a simple spray booth with plastic sheets. It turned out OK, could be better, but quite usable. And the color is about as close to my expectations as I could hope for. Need to get serious about labeling.
After painting, started in on organizing the 12V lines at the fuse panel.
Today, Saturday, finally started on the radio stack wiring. Got all the grounds done, and then the 12V lines, with fuses. Had to rearrange some previous work on the fuse block, but like most tasks, it was not a big deal to undo a few wire bundles and do them over again.
Placed a Spruce order for yet more shrink wrap, spiral wrap, and some solder sleeves. Need the later for finishing the sheilded NAV ARINC lines from the 430W to the Skyview ARINC.