Finally got some actual work on the project today. It's been too cold the last week. If I spend any time in the garage, my fingers turn blue and it takes about 30 minutes to thaw them. Also work has ramped up, so I don't get home till late most days.
Did get a few minutes in during the week, but didn't log any of it.
But today it warmed up a bit and I was able to get a couple of items painted. The headphone side panels, and the engine control bracket are now a nice hammered black. I ordered some SW water reducable polyurethane to shoot the panel. I didn't like the standard colors from SW palette, so I went with a Fed 595 standard 36008, which will be a flat dark grey. I think it will be a great color for the panel.
And installed the nav/strobe wiring harness, with Molex connectors for the wing circuits.