Van's RV-9A in Aurora

The Big Picture

The Big Picture
Flying! 8/28/2011

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Holiday hangover!



What was I thinking? Getting work done over Christmas break? Reality keeps finding creative ways of intruding on build time. I managed to sneak in .8 hrs today cleaning up front spar pieces, but the previous work was 1.6 hours of front spar match drilling, deburring, and cleanup on 12/20.

First assembly, even if only temporary!

Sometime in there bought casters for the other table so both tables are the same height. It's a nice arrangement.


Also found about 3 hours at Wayne Wagner's house (borrowing a hand squeezer) to work on one of the toolboxes. Still no word on my backordered Avery hand squeezer.


Bought a new Kobalt toolbox at Lowes. It was on sale, and I liked the handle/organizer shelf it came with. It's made cheaply, and I'm already thinking I should have gone the Craftsman route. But the new tools have a home, it rolls nicely, and it has a built in power strip. Spent .5 hrs on getting the toolbox ready and storing tools.