3.5 hrs, 73 rivets
Need to get some pictures posted. I've been taking them, but haven't uploaded to the computer. But the new install seems to be working well, and I'll do some catching up on pictures.
Today, 'Xwell came over and we finished off the 775 skin. I tried to get in the back, but my hips cramped up, and Max fits a lot better anyway. We started with riveting the transponder antenna doubler. Should have been super simple, but we had to drill out three of them. I've never had any luck with freehand back riveting.
Got the seat belt anchors installed, and also installed the E-buss diode.