Van's RV-9A in Aurora

The Big Picture

The Big Picture
Flying! 8/28/2011

Sunday, June 6, 2010

5 hrs
For Saturday, June 5.
Very glad I saw this post on VAF. I always wondered why there all these left over screws with the Andair gascolator and fuel selector. Removed the gascolator and installed the screws on the intake. the output will wait till I install the fuel lines to the engine. Installed all of the screws on the fuel selector since the clocking there is already fixed. None of the Andair documentation I could find says a thing about this.

Started on the radio stack installation. Drilled the angles and shims for the panel items I have. Discovered that the currently predrilled location will interfere with the right side Skyview.
I think I will shift the stack over to the left a bit, which will require a little bit of creative trimming.