6 hrs, 81 rivets
Finished wiring all cabin leds. Now I can light up the plane and stare at it in the dark!
Rivet 904H spar cap bulkheads. Those parts have been in my way for 2 years it seems.
Fabricate cover for lower cowl nose gear slot.
Rivet nutplates for cover attachment. I like how this turned out. Nice and sturdy, and I have a backing plate for some of the nose gear intersection fairing attach screws.
After this task is done, I need to fix the left fuel tank.
Started working on the Pilots Operating Handbook. Started with Roberta Hegy's 7A book, and I've hammered it into the format I want to use. Now to fill in all the detais.
I was wondering why I didn't post yesterday. Then I remembered - I spent most of the day at Wayne's helping with his canopy skirt. We got that done just in time. The weather is already brutal.
I did spend a few tenths setting a few of the MilSpec fasteners on the cowling.